How to Write a Quality Technical Paper and Where to Publish within IEEE
Date and Time
April 28, 2016
3:00pm to 5:00pm
Spilker Engineering and Applied Sciences, Room 232
Stanford University Libraries
Join Terman Library and IEEE for a workshop on how to write a technical article. Prof. Olav Solgaard and George Plosker of IEEE will co-present the workshop. Topics to be covered include:
- Tips on how to select an appropriate IEEE periodical or conference, how to organize your manuscript, and how to work through the peer review process.
- Learn how successful IEEE authors structure articles to improve acceptance.
- Understand how to avoid common mistakes and ethical lapses that will prevent your manuscript from being accepted.
- Tips on how the IEEE Xplore Digital Library can help when writing technical papers, including how to stay up-to-date on the latest research using saved search alerts.
- Information on IEEE author tools and Open Access options within IEEE journals.
Register online at - http://goo.gl/forms/uDjwEnwev5