Gear Up for Research Communication (Day 1)
We are happy to announce a reformatted Gear Up for Research Communication! We invite you to amplify your impact and join us for this now fully remote symposium on August 12th and August 13th. At this event, individuals from across campus will share effective methods and unique ideas for communicating the meaning and impact of research. Topics include:
- The Importance of science communication
- Writing a successful research paper
- Using social media to promote science
- Talking to the press about your research
- Designing professional online portfolios
- And much more!