Research Consulting for the Sciences
Drop-in Research Consulting
Drop-in consulting for your research projects will be available at Branner Library from 1-3 pm most Thursday afternoons during the 2020 Fall Quarter. Our library staff will be on-hand to help you with a wide variety of software, coding, and data issues.
We also do consultations during these hours via Zoom! Connect with us at https://stanford.zoom.us/j/133673065.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions about this service.
Expertise available at one or more sessions will include:
- Best practices
- DOIs (digital object identifiers)
- Data cleaning
- Data management & data management plans
- Data sources
- Data visualization
- Databases and SQL (structured query language)
- Engineering design
- Intellectual Property (IP) for engineers & scientists
- Machine learning
- Open Refine
- Stanford Digital Repository
- Statistical analysis