Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- NSF awards 2015 Graduate Research Fellowships
- Blue Crabs Migrate North as Ocean Warms
- Springtime night lights: Finding the aurora
- New U.S.-Japan collaborations bring Big Data approaches to disaster response
- How to Help Prevent Cutting Down the Amazon
- Opossum Compounds Isolated to Help Make Antivenom
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Dairy microbiology and biochemistry : recent developments / editors: Barbaros H. Özer, Ankara University, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Dairy Technology, Ankara, Turkey, Gülsün Akdemir-Evrendilek, Abant Izzet Baysal University, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Department of Food Engineering, Golkoy, Bolu, Turkey.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to Falconer Library
Sorry, there was an error with the RSS feed.