Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Spatially controlled stem cell differentiation via morphogen gradients: A comparison of static and dynamic microfluidic platforms
- Novel fibrillar structure in the inversin compartment of primary cilia revealed by 3D single-molecule superresolution microscopy
- Exploring Social Subtypes in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Preliminary Study
- Efficient Treatment of Large Active Spaces through Multi-GPU Parallel Implementation of Direct Configuration Interaction
- Clinical Correlates of Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) DNA and Inducible HIV-1 RNA Reservoirs in Peripheral Blood in Children With Perinatally Acquired HIV-1 Infection With Sustained Virologic Suppression for at Least 5 Years
- Chemoselective N-Alkylation of Indoles in Aqueous Microdroplets
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- 1 protein in the skin kickstarts a pesky itch
- Nurses face ‘unprecedented challenges’ during COVID-19
- Blame foxes for decline of the ‘world’s happiest animal’
- Intermittent fasting works best at night to burn fat
- Modern humans and Neanderthals share tangled genetic past
- COVID-19 spreads much faster in big cities
- New magnetic brain stim shows promise for severe depression
- How religious groups are adapting to the pandemic
- Even now, the grocery supply chain gets a ‘Triple-A’
- Glowing antibodies reveal the coronavirus in lab cultures
- Single-Molecule Analysis with Solid-State Nanopores
- Recent Developments in Nanosensors for Imaging Applications in Biological Systems
- Development and Applications of Bioluminescent and Chemiluminescent Reporters and Biosensors
- Flow Cytometric Analysis of Nanoscale Biological Particles and Organelles
- E-Cigarette Chemistry and Analytical Detection
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.