Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Polymeric-nanofluids stabilized emulsions: Interfacial versus bulk rheology
- A Carbon Flower Based Flexible Pressure Sensor Made from Large-Area Coating
- Lysosome-targeting chimaeras for degradation of extracellular proteins
- TeraChem: A graphical processing unit-acceleratedelectronic structure package forlarge-scaleab initio molecular dynamics
- Label-free optical detection of bioelectric potentials using electrochromic thin films
- Oral squamous cell carcinoma diagnosed from saliva metabolic profiling
- Hole-hole Tamm-Dancoff-approximated density functional theory: A highly efficient electronic structure method incorporating dynamic and static correlation
- Origins of the Pressure-Induced Phase Transition and Metallization in the Halide Perovskite (CH3NH3)PbI3
- The Molybdenum Oxide Interface Limits the High-Temperature Operational Stability of Unencapsulated Perovskite Solar Cells
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Worse memory with age? It may just be ‘different’
- Dwarf planet Ceres may have salty water inside
- Obesity in pregnancy may hinder brain development
- ‘Evolutionary tree’ clarifies shift from dinos to birds
- Watch: Simple test shows masks reduce droplet spray
- Air pollution shortens life expectancy by 2 years
- Monarchs from east and west fly differently, but still mate
- Blood test flags youth at risk for later diabetes
- More COVID-19 knowledge may cut your pandemic stress
- How schools will have to ‘adapt creatively’ this fall
- Lipid Diversity in Cells and Tissue Using Imaging SIMS
- Single Crystal Electrochemistry as an In Situ Analytical Characterization Tool
- Microfluidic Immunoassays for Time-Resolved Measurement of Protein Secretion from Single Cells
- Autobiography of an Analytical Chemist
- Single-Molecule Imaging of Protein Interactions and Dynamics
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.