Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Thermodynamic model of heterochromatin formation through epigenetic regulation
- Highly Skin-Conformal Microhairy Sensor for Pulse Signal Amplification
- Significant Enhancement of Infrared Photodetector Sensitivity Using a Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube/C-60 Phototransistor
- Three alpha SNAP and 10 ATP Molecules Are Used in SNARE Complex Disassembly by N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive Factor (NSF)
- Ruthenium-Catalyzed Alkene-Alkyne Coupling of Disubstituted Olefins: Application to the Stereoselective Synthesis of Trisubstituted Enecarbamates
- Laser desorption lamp ionization source for ion trap mass spectrometry
- On the role of the surface oxygen species during A-H (A = C, N, O) bond activation: a density functional theory study
- Thermally Activated Reactions of Nitrobenzene at the Ge(100)-2 x 1 Surface
- Operando Characterization of an Amorphous Molybdenum Sulfide Nanoparticle Catalyst during the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction
- Understanding Nucleic Acid-Ion Interactions
- How plants recognize the bugs that eat them
- Head injury: Early signs predict how soldiers recover
- Kids’ lungs grow faster in California’s cleaner air
- Why whales (and women) live long after menopause
- How our brains create ‘mental time travel’
- Friction at the microscopic level is shockingly strong
- Hominin jaw from Ethiopia dates back 2.8 million years
- Are fit spouses a ‘side effect’ of working out?
- Online ‘class’ supports women with alcoholic partners
- Some breast cancers are like ‘stem cells gone bad’
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.