Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Discovery of small molecule inhibitors of human uridine-cytidine kinase 2 by high-throughput screening
- Transient Anomalous Diffusion in a Heterogeneous Environment
- The Electronic Structure of the Metal Active Site Determines the Geometric Structure and Function of the Metalloregulator NikR
- Tuning the Molecular Weights, Chain Packing, and Gas-Transport Properties of CANAL Ladder Polymers by Short Alkyl Substitutions
- Reaction Dynamics of Cyanohydrins with Hydrosulfide in Water
- Block-Co-polymer-Assisted Synthesis of All Inorganic Highly Porous Heterostructures with Highly Accessible Thermally Stable Functional Centers
- Optical spectra in the condensed phase: Capturing anharmonic and vibronic features using dynamic and static approaches
- Reactivity of NO2 with Porous and Conductive Copper Azobispyridine Metallopolymers
- Area-Selective Atomic Layer Deposition of Dielectric-on-Dielectric for Cu/Low-k Dielectric Patterns
- Ultra-thin Skin Electronics for High Quality and Continuous Skin-Sensor-Silicon Interfacing
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Tiny bubbles could deliver cancer-killing drugs
- Options don’t boost rates of colorectal cancer screening
- Why mountains are such biodiversity hotspots
- Better device tracking with Wifi could help indoor navigation
- Quick test measures parent perceptions of school
- A.I. could help predict when blood tests aren’t necessary
- Menthol cigarette restrictions could hike cost, cut use
- Why acute kidney injury strikes marathon runners
- Boney armor protects Komodo dragons in battle
- Polymer kills 99.9% of MRSA in just 5 minutes
- Single-Molecule Analysis with Solid-State Nanopores
- Recent Developments in Nanosensors for Imaging Applications in Biological Systems
- Development and Applications of Bioluminescent and Chemiluminescent Reporters and Biosensors
- Flow Cytometric Analysis of Nanoscale Biological Particles and Organelles
- E-Cigarette Chemistry and Analytical Detection
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.