Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Deep recombination centers in Cu2ZnSnSe4 revealed by screened-exchange hybrid density functional theory
- Final-State Projection Method in Charge-Transfer Multiplet Calculations: An Analysis of Ti L-Edge Absorption Spectra
- Catalytic Role of Multinuclear Palladium-Oxygen Intermediates in Aerobic Oxidation Followed by Hydrogen Peroxide Disproportionation
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Teens on ADHD meds are twice as likely to be bullied
- Astronomers watch black hole burp after eating a star
- World’s toughest animal has tons of foreign DNA
- Sugar-free drinks and candy damage teeth, too
- Why Thanksgiving should be national ‘cheat day’
- How creative sparks help humans make new tools
- Prenatal smoking shows up in little kids’ blood
- Why we gobble up specific foods on Thanksgiving
- The weird science behind oobleck (water + cornstarch)
- We like faces that show our culture’s top feelings
- Single-Molecule Investigations of Morphology and Mass Transport Dynamics in Nanostructured Materials
- Electrochemical Analysis of Neurotransmitters
- Real-Time Monitoring of Critical Care Analytes in the Bloodstream with Chemical Sensors: Progress and Challenges
- Electronic Biosensors Based on III-Nitride Semiconductors
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.