Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Spreading of rinsing liquids across a horizontal rotating substrate
- Detecting and Controlling Dye Effects in Single-Virus Fusion Experiments
- A Myt1 family transcription factor defines neuronal fate by repressing non-neuronal genes
- Diffractive imaging of dissociation and ground-state dynamics in a complex molecule
- Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Fluoroalkylation/Trifluoromethylation
- The CM carbonaceous chondrite regolith Diepenveen
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Professional investors favor white-led venture capital funds
- Neighbors’ houses can make you feel worse about your own
- Fracking isn’t the worst way to get at oil and gas
- Brain maps look alike for podcasts and reading
- ‘As needed’ use of inhalers works just fine for kids with asthma
- Your brain doesn’t recharge if you use your phone on break
- Cheaper, tougher catalytic converters may be in sight
- Human waste may help feed Mars astronauts
- How much longer will trees suck up CO2?
- Fewer sick kids when water pump gets chlorine dispenser
- Single-Molecule Analysis with Solid-State Nanopores
- Recent Developments in Nanosensors for Imaging Applications in Biological Systems
- Development and Applications of Bioluminescent and Chemiluminescent Reporters and Biosensors
- Flow Cytometric Analysis of Nanoscale Biological Particles and Organelles
- E-Cigarette Chemistry and Analytical Detection
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.