Catalysis resources to help support research and instruction at Stanford.
Table of Contents
New cataly* articles by SU authors
Based on content indexed in the Web of Science, this RSS feed contains new articles by authors from Stanford University and SLAC.
- Microribbon-hydrogel composite scaffold accelerates cartilage regeneration in vivo with enhanced mechanical properties using mixed stem cells and chondrocytes
- Toward Efficient Carbon and Water Cycles: Emerging Opportunities with Single-Site Catalysts Made of 3d Transition Metals
- Family-wide Annotation of Enzymatic Pathways by Parallel In Vivo Metabolomics
- Structure, Dynamics, and Reactivity for Light Alkane Oxidation of Fe(II) Sites Situated in the Nodes of a Metal-Organic Framework
- Effect of IrO2 Spatial Distribution on the Stability and Charge Distribution of Ti1-xIrxO2 Alloys
- Structure-function studies of tetrahydroprotoberberine N-methyltransferase reveal the molecular basis of stereoselective substrate recognition
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Decoupling of mechanical properties and ionic conductivity in supramolecular lithium ion conductors
- A Dynamic, Electrolyte-Blocking, and Single-Ion-Conductive Network for Stable Lithium-Metal Anodes
- Heme-Cu Binucleating Ligand Supports Heme/O-2 and Fe-II-Cu-I/O-2 Reactivity Providing High- and Low-Spin Fe-III-Peroxo-Cu-II Complexes
- First-Principles Characterization of the Elusive I Fluorescent State and the Structural Evolution of Retinal Protonated Schiff Base in Bacteriorhodopsin
- The Microbead: A 0.009 mm(3) Implantable Wireless Neural Stimulator
New Stanford Chemical Engineering Dept. theses
New Stanford Chemistry Dept. theses
Catalysis Journals @ Stanford
Browse current issues of catalysis and reaction engineering journals in BrowZine.
Use catalog records below to view ALL journals at Stanford with the subject heading Catalysis--Periodicals.
New books with "catalysis" in the title
Weigand, Wolfgang, and Philippe Schollhammer. 2015. Bioinspired catalysis: metal-sulfur complexes.
Tao, Feng, William F. Schneider, and Prashant V. Kamat. 2015. Heterogeneous catalysis at nanoscale for energy applications.
Ananikov, Valentine P., and Vincenzo Barone. 2015. Understanding organometallic reaction mechanisms and catalysis: computational and experimental tools.
SearchWorks / xSearch
For chemists in both academia and industry as well as those working in the fine chemical and pharmaceutical industry." (Publisher's description)