Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- The Role of Molecular Dipole Orientation in Single-Molecule Fluorescence Microscopy and Implications for Super-Resolution Imaging
- From "There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom" to Seeing What is Actually There
- Effects of d-band shape on the surface reactivity of transition-metal alloys
- Fast Alpha Nucleophiles: Structures that Undergo Rapid Hydrazone/Oxime Formation at Neutral pH
- Semiconducting polymer nanoparticles as photoacoustic molecular imaging probes in living mice
- Axis-dependence of molecular high harmonic emission in three dimensions
- Why tilt-a-worlds could be good places for life
- Antibiotics help malnourished children grow
- The closer you get, the closer you’ll feel
- Fossil embryos ‘frozen’ for 500 million years
- How to keep women on parole out of prison
- Puget Sound waters bubble up from turbulent canyon
- Time to rethink morning sickness drug?
- To keep us sane, brain ignores tiny visual changes
- SSRI use in pregnancy linked to boys’ autism risk
- Tigers need diverse gene pool to survive
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.