Table of Contents
Handbook of complementary methods in education research / edited by Judith L. Green, Gregory Camilli, Patricia B. Elmore, with Audra Skukauskaitė and Elizabeth Grace.
Mahwah, N.J. : Lawrence Erlbaum Associates ; Washington, D.C. : Published for the American Educational Research Association, 2006.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1028 .C577 2006
The handbook of institutional research / [edited by] Richard D. Howard, Gerald W. McLaughlin, William E. Knight.
1st ed. San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB2326.3 .H36 2012
"Institutional research is more relevant today than ever before as growing pressures for improved student learning and increased institutional accountability motivate higher education to effectively use ever-expanding data and information resources."
Handbook of qualitative research in education / edited by Sara Delamont with assistance from Angela Jones.
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1028 .H314 2012
Handbook of research on learning and instruction / edited by Richard E. Mayer and Patricia A. Alexander.
New York : Routledge, 2011.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB1060 .H34575 2011
Handbook of research on schools, schooling, and human development / edited by Judith L. Meece, Jacquelynne S. Eccles.
New York : Routledge, 2010.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1507 .H255 2010
4th ed. Washington, D.C. : American Educational Research Association., 2001.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB1028 .H315 2001
The handbook of the evolving research of transformative learning based on the learning activities survey / Kathleen P. King.
10th anniversary ed. Charlotte, NC : IAP, Information Age Pub., c2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC1100 .K56 2009
The Sage handbook for research in education : pursuing ideas as the keystone of exemplary inquiry / edited by Clifton F. Conrad, Ronald C. Serlin.
2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, Calif. : SAGE Publications, c2011.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1028 .S14 2011
"The Handbook has been re-conceptualized into three parts: I. Exploring Ideas: Embracing Inquiry and the Craft of Framing Meaningful Problems; II Pursuing and Sharing Ideas: The Design and Conduct of Inquiry and the Communication of Results; and III. Engaging Ideas: Reflections of Scholars."
Los Angeles : SAGE, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1028.24 .S24 2009
The Sage handbook of innovation in social research methods / edited by Malcolm Williams and W. Paul Vogt.
Los Angeles : SAGE, 2011.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » H62 .S2746 2011
Part 1: The Social Context of Research; Part 2: Design and Data Collection; Part 3: Integrating the Analysis of New Data Types; Part 4: Sampling, Inference and Measurement. "This Handbook, edited by internationally recognized scholars, provides a comprehensive, pitch perfect critical assessment of the field."
4th ed. Los Angeles : SAGE, c2011.
Green Library » Stacks » H62 .H2455 2011
Design-based implementation research : theories, methods, and exemplars / Barry J. Fishman, William R. Penuel, Anna-Ruth Allen, Britte Haugan Cheng, editors.
New York : Teachers College, Columbia University, 
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » 370.6 .N28 V.112:PT.2
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1028 .N4 NO.139
Transfer, transitions and transformations of learning / edited by H.E. Middleton and L.K.J. Baartman.
Rotterdam ; Boston : Sense Publishers, c2013.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1059 .T745 2013
Theory and method in higher education research / edited by Jeroen Huisman, University of Gent, Gent, Belgium, Malcolm Tight, Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB2326.3 .T56 2013
- Researching dyslexia in multilingual settings : diverse perspectives
- Paradigms of research for the 21st century : perspectives and examples from practice
- Digging deeper into action research : a teacher inquirer's field guide
- New Methods of Literacy Research
- The impact of research in education : an international perspective
- International handbook of research on conceptual change
- The new digital scholar : exploring and enriching the research and writing practices of NextGen students
- Systematic approaches to a successful literature review
- Making a difference in theory : the theory question in education and the education question in theory
- The beginner's guide to doing qualitative research : how to get into the field, collect data, and write up your project
- How to do your research project : a guide for students in education and applied social sciences
- Mixed methods and credibility of evidence in evaluation
- Global issues in institutional research
- Educación comparada : enfoques y métodos
- Qualitative analysis and documentary method in international educational research
- From teacher thinking to teachers and teaching : the evolution of a research community : thirtieth anniversary volume of the International Study Association on Teachers and Teaching
- Single case research in schools : practical guidelines for school-based professionals
- Dialectical research methods in the classical Marxist tradition
- Reframing educational research : resisting the 'what works' agenda
- Critical consciousness in curricular research : evidence from the field
[Washington] : American Educational Research Association,
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » 370.5 .R451 V.78:NO.2-4 2008
Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education / by the Yearbook Committee and associated contributors.
Chicago, Ill. : Distributed by the University of Chicago Press,
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » 370.6 .N28
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
Beaumont, Tex. : Cabell Pub. Co., c2002-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » Z286 .E3 C325 ED.8:V.2 2007/2008
For each journal listed Cabell's includes publishing information such as Content, Review Process, Publication Information, Manuscript Specifications, and Guidelines.