Information and research sources in support of the Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) and affiliated labs and groups. The courses and research activities of the EE department cover integrated electronics systems technologies, photonics, radio and optical fiber communications, hardware and software systems, information systems, imaging technologies for bioscience and sustainable energy generation.
Table of Contents
IEEE Spectrum New Articles
- SQL, Java Top List of Most In-Demand Tech Skills
- Get Keysight’s Basic Instruments Flyer Featuring PathWave BenchVue Software
- Cerebras Unveils First Installation of Its AI Supercomputer at Argonne National Labs
- How to Secure App Pipelines in AWS
- Supercomputers Simulate Solar Flares to Help Physicists Understand Magnetic Reconnection
Handbooks and Encyclopedias
The library collection includes thousands of titles for reference and research. To find print books in the library, search our library catalog, SearchWorks. You can also find many e-books in the catalog or you may want to browse our collection of E-Book Resources.
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electrical & Power Engineering (317 tiles)
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electronics & Semiconductors (486 titles)
SCI-TECHnetBASE Subject Area - Engineering-Electrical