Electrical engineering (EE)
Information and research sources in support of the Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) and affiliated labs and groups. The courses and research activities of the EE department cover integrated electronics systems technologies, photonics, radio and optical fiber communications, hardware and software systems, information systems, imaging technologies for bioscience and sustainable energy generation.
Table of Contents
IEEE Spectrum New Articles
- Robotic Blimp Could Explore Hidden Chambers of Great Pyramid of Giza
- New Analysis of Lithium-Ion Batteries Shows How to Pack in More Energy
- TetraVue Says Its Lidar Will Dominate the Robocar Business
- The Net Neutrality Debate Hinges on Defining the Internet
- Carbon Nanomaterials Could Push Copper Aside in Chip Interconnects
Handbooks and Encyclopedias
The library collection includes thousands of titles for reference and research. To find print books in the library, search our library catalog, SearchWorks. You can also find many e-books in the catalog or you may want to browse our collection of E-Book Resources.
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electrical & Power Engineering (317 tiles)
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electronics & Semiconductors (486 titles)
SCI-TECHnetBASE Subject Area - Engineering-Electrical