Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
New resources on biochemistry
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Deep recombination centers in Cu2ZnSnSe4 revealed by screened-exchange hybrid density functional theory
- Final-State Projection Method in Charge-Transfer Multiplet Calculations: An Analysis of Ti L-Edge Absorption Spectra
- Catalytic Role of Multinuclear Palladium-Oxygen Intermediates in Aerobic Oxidation Followed by Hydrogen Peroxide Disproportionation
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Teens on ADHD meds are twice as likely to be bullied
- Astronomers watch black hole burp after eating a star
- World’s toughest animal has tons of foreign DNA
- Sugar-free drinks and candy damage teeth, too
- Why Thanksgiving should be national ‘cheat day’
- How creative sparks help humans make new tools
- Prenatal smoking shows up in little kids’ blood
- Why we gobble up specific foods on Thanksgiving
- The weird science behind oobleck (water + cornstarch)
- We like faces that show our culture’s top feelings
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.