Guide to important resources in Organic Chemistry.
Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Douching tied to more volatile organic compound in blood
- Team finds deadly fungus in Amazon frogs for the first time
- Keto diets may reverse polycystic kidney disease
- Piranhas lose and regrow a bunch of teeth all at once
- Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts still face huge hurdles
- Why Joe Biden’s stutter is a big deal
- BreathJunior monitors sleeping babies with white noise
- Flamenco-dancing molecule may lead to better sunscreen
- Biased memories lead to gripes about ‘kids these days’
- 2 in 5 young adults have untreated substance use disorder
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.
Current Awareness Publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.