Guide to important resources in Organic Chemistry.
Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Collective effects in the sedimentation of particles in a viscoelastic fluid
- Discovery and engineering of colchicine alkaloid biosynthesis
- Effects of Water and Different Solutes on Carbon-Nanotube Low-Voltage Field-Effect Transistors
- Electric Field Effects in Oxygen Reduction Kinetics: Rationalizing pH-Dependence at the Pt(111), Au(111), and Au(100) Electrodes
- Hyperspectral imaging for dynamic thin film interferometry
- Microstructural and Dynamical Heterogeneities in Ionic Liquids
- Applications of atomic layer deposition and chemical vapor deposition for perovskite solar cells
- In Situ Detection of Endogenous HIV Activation by Dynamic Nuclear Polarization NMR and Flow Cytometry
- Electronic skins and machine learning for intelligent soft robots
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Adults with obesity have higher swine flu risk
- ICU beds are scarce in low-income areas
- Demolishing abandoned houses may nudge neighbors to spruce up
- 6 in 10 likely voters support voting by mail
- Stealthy, ultra-black fish skin absorbs 99.5% of light
- Listen: Drugs like MDMA and LSD are transforming therapy
- 3D ‘map’ of oxytocin receptor could bring new drugs
- Vision training may boost batting performance
- Indigenous people are key conservationists
- Mystery solved: Volcanoes cooled Earth 13,000 years ago
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.
Current Awareness Publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.