Guide to important resources in Organic Chemistry.
Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Decoupling of mechanical properties and ionic conductivity in supramolecular lithium ion conductors
- A Dynamic, Electrolyte-Blocking, and Single-Ion-Conductive Network for Stable Lithium-Metal Anodes
- Heme-Cu Binucleating Ligand Supports Heme/O-2 and Fe-II-Cu-I/O-2 Reactivity Providing High- and Low-Spin Fe-III-Peroxo-Cu-II Complexes
- First-Principles Characterization of the Elusive I Fluorescent State and the Structural Evolution of Retinal Protonated Schiff Base in Bacteriorhodopsin
- The Microbead: A 0.009 mm(3) Implantable Wireless Neural Stimulator
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- ‘Bad’ cholesterol in newborn blood could signal mental health at 5
- HIV-fighting antibodies may lead to new vaccine
- Bone ‘beams’ pave the way for 3D printing stuff that lasts
- Proteins in the blood can show how old you are
- Phone distraction injuries spiked at Pokémon Go launch
- Bats might actually benefit from wildfires
- Coral meals come with side order of microplastics
- Team pinpoints how the body repairs damage to DNA
- After exercise, signs in the blood may signal heart attack chances
- Trying to read the ‘mind of a group’ shapes our decisions online
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.
Current Awareness Publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.