Library resources for researchers in physical chemistry.
Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Chemoselective N-Alkylation of Indoles in Aqueous Microdroplets
- A Pathogen-Responsive Gene Cluster for Highly Modified Fatty Acids in Tomato
- Fine-Tuning Semiconducting Polymer Self-Aggregation and Crystallinity Enables Optimal Morphology and High-Performance Printed All-Polymer Solar Cells
- Scaling Relations in Homogeneous Catalysis: Analyzing the Buchwald-Hartwig Amination Reaction
- Electrostatic control of photoisomerization pathways in proteins
- Dynamic Manipulation of Cell Membrane Curvature by Light-Driven Reshaping of Azopolymer
- Ink Development and Printing of Conducting Polymers for Intrinsically Stretchable Interconnects and Circuits
- Efficient Pourbaix diagrams of many-element compounds
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- 1 number could make the hunt for cancer cells easier
- Robot kayaks find surprisingly fast tidewater glacier melting
- Space ‘super-storms’ may be more common than we thought
- This standard test for autism could be more reliable
- 25% of hospitalized kids get antibiotics they don’t need
- Does cognitive dissonance account for rising xenophobia?
- Two traits may link major depression and alcohol dependence
- After infection, lung immune cells remember for next time
- ACL tears can cause harmful changes to your brain
- Mixing chlorine and drinking water creates toxic byproducts
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Optical and Physical Probing of Thermal Processes in Semiconductor and Plasmonic Nanocrystals
- Kinetics of Drug Binding and Residence Time
- Imaging Quantum Vortices in Superfluid Helium Droplets
- Conical Intersections at the Nanoscale: Molecular Ideas for Materials
- Microscopy and Cell Biology: New Methods and New Questions
- The Right Answer for the Right Reason: My Personal Goal for Quantum Chemistry
- Interferometric Scattering Microscopy
- Photochemistry of Organic Retinal Prostheses
- Single Photon Sources in Atomically Thin Materials
- Ultrafast Dynamic Microscopy of Carrier and Exciton Transport
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.