Library resources for researchers in physical chemistry.
Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Insight into restructuring of Pd-Au nanoparticles using EXAFS
- Physiological blood-brain transport is impaired with age by a shift in transcytosis
- Mechanism of Color and Photoacidity Tuning for the Protonated Green Fluorescent Protein Chromophore
- Air-Stability and Carrier Type in Conductive M-3(Hexaaminobenzene)(2), (M = Co, Ni, Cu)
- Reduced scaling extended multi-state CASPT2 (XMS-CASPT2) using supporting subspaces and tensor hyper-contraction
- Enhancing the Antiviral Efficacy of RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase Inhibition by Combination with Modulators of Pyrimidine Metabolism
- Construction of Light-Activated Neurotrophin Receptors Using the Improved Light-Induced Dimerizer (iLID)
- Optical Activation of TrkB Signaling
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Lasers and sticky tape triple lithium metal battery life
- Book: Fear of cash in politics is overblown
- Divers discover mining cave from the Ice Age
- Technical interviews may pinpoint anxiety not skill
- Special glasses let people with color blindness see more hues
- Survey: 80% of older adults have faced ageism
- COVID-19 drug may cut death risk by 45% for severe cases
- Even when times are hard, humans are optimists
- Even rich Americans are less healthy than English peers
- Why frogs are green to the bone
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Excited-State Imaging of Single Particles on the Subnanometer Scale
- The Maximum Caliber Variational Principle for Nonequilibria
- Accelerated Reaction Kinetics in Microdroplets: Overview and Recent Developments
- High-Field Dynamic Nuclear Polarization
- The Exploration of Chemical Reaction Networks
- Biomolecular Phase Separation: From Molecular Driving Forces to Macroscopic Properties
- Single-Molecule FRET of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins
- Photoemission from Free Particles and Droplets
- Nonstatistical Reaction Dynamics
- Electron Transfer from Semiconductor Nanocrystals to Redox Enzymes
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.