PWR 1AF: Schooling in the American Mind: Rhetorics of Teaching and Learning
PWR 1AF - Spring 2020 - Instructor: Frye, Amanda
Online background and reference source:
How to get reference assistance:
- Green Library's Information Center Desk can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Library Chat is located at the bottom right corner of the Ask Us page. Chat is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Stanford time (PST).
- To request the library purchase a book, use the Suggest a purchase form.
- To get help with connecting to resources, use the Report a connection problem form.
Nerd Squirrel videos:
How to connect to online resources from off-campus.
- To access online materials through the SearchWorks catalog, you will need to log in to SearchWorks first. The login is at the top right corner of any SearchWorks page.