Table of Contents
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » BJ1533 .C9 C55 2014
Engaging culture, race and spirituality : new visions / edited by Cynthia B. Dillard and Chinwe L. Ezueh Okpalaoka.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC2781 .E58 2013
The Praeger handbook of faith-based schools in the United States, K-12 / Thomas C. Hunt and James C. Carper, editors.
Santa Barbara, CA : Praeger, c2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC427 .P67 2012 V.1
New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC1099 .R685 2009
The Routledge international handbook of education, religion and values / edited by James Arthur and Terence Lovat.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC311 .R68 2013
Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC1099 .E38 2012 V.1
"The major aim of this encyclopedia is to describe the most important concepts, theories, research, policies, case studies, and programs at the pre-school through the postsecondary levels and their implications for educational reform. Diversity is defined broadly in this encyclopedia and includes race, ethnicity, social class, gender, sexual orientation (LGBT), religion, language, and exceptionality, which encompasses giftedness and disability." p. xlviii
- Educating in the divine image : gender issues in Orthodox Jewish day schools
- Does religious education work? : a multi-dimensional investigation
- Seeking sense in the city : European perspectives on religious education
- Christianity and the university experience : understanding student faith
- Transforming ourselves, transforming the world : justice in Jesuit higher education
- Religious education in a multicultural Europe : children, parents and schools
- When diversity drops : race, religion, and affirmative action in higher education
- Education reform : confronting the secular ideal
- Weltbilder von Grundschulkindern heute : eine empirische Studie im Religionsunterricht
- Religion in education : innovation in international research
- Religion in the public schools : negotiating the new commons
- Growing Jewish minds, growing Jewish souls : promoting spiritual, social, and emotional growth in Jewish education
- Discipline, devotion, and dissent : Jewish, Catholic, and Islamic schooling in Canada
- Educational theory and Jewish studies in conversation : from Volozhin to Buczacz
- Cultivating the spirit : how college can enhance students' inner lives
- Religion, education and governance in the Middle East : between tradition and modernity
- Does religious education have a future? : pedagogical and policy prospects
- The enigmatic academy : class, bureaucracy, and religion in American education
- Academic freedom and the telos of the Catholic university
- Spirituality in college students' lives : translating research into practice
"An initiative of the School of Education and the Lookstein Center of Bar-Ilan University. IJJER aims to portray and explore Jewish education as a multifaceted, heuristic and dynamic phenomenon from a variety of disciplinary, geographical, cultural, religious and historical perspectives and contexts. IJJER aims to provide an interdisciplinary, international and multi-language platform where past and present forms and aspects of Jewish education are examined through research."
New York : National Council for Jewish Education,
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » 370.5 .J59 V.78 2012
Studies in Jewish education / the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, the Melton Centre for Jewish Education in the Diaspora.
Jerusalem : Magnes Press ; Atlantic Highlands, N.J. : distributed in the U.S.A. by Humanities Press, 1983-
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » BM100 .S88 V.13 2008/2009
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[Evanston, Ill.] : American Theological Association, [Ipswich, Mass.] : EBSCO Information Services
"The ATLA Religion Database is a comprehensive database designed to support religious and theological scholarship in graduate education and faculty research."
Bethesda, MD : CSA, 2003-
"The Index Islamicus database indexes literature on Islam, the Middle East and the Muslim world." "Material cited in the Index Islamicus includes not only work written about the Middle East, but also about the other main Muslim areas of Asia and Africa, plus Muslim minorities elsewhere. Over 3,000 journals are monitored for inclusion in the database, together with conference proceedings, monographs, multi-authored works and book reviews. Journals and books are indexed down to the article and chapter level."
[Cleveland Heights, etc., Index to Jewish Periodicals, etc.]
Green Library » InfoCenter (non-circulating) » Z6367 .I5 V.23-25 1985-1987
"Index to Jewish Periodicals is the definitive index on Jewish history, activity and thought. This database provides a comprehensive guide to English-language articles, book reviews, and feature stories in more than 220 journals devoted to Jewish affairs. Index to Jewish Periodicals is intended for students of Jewish thought and others interested in contemporary Jewish and Middle Eastern affairs. Journal coverage dates back as far as 1988."