Seeing Nature: The Power of Environmental Visual Rhetoric
This guide is for PWR 1MS 'Seeing Nature: The Power of Environmental Visual Rhetoric' which explores environmental communication from the visual angle.
Table of Contents
- Use reference sources to jumpstart your research, to get ideas, and more.
- Find books, journal titles and media in Stanford's Online Catalog - Searchworks.
- Find articles in selected databases. Note: Stanford subscribes to over 2000 databases that index articles and books on various topics. Since there are so many databases we recommend a select subset of databases which will give you access to articles in a wide variety of subject areas.
- See the library guides for finding images, especially Science Images, Photography, News, and Historical Images.
- Use a Bibliographic Management Tool to help you organize your research sources and generate bibliographies in multiple citation formats.
Journals on Science Communication and Images
A list of resources to assist with writing and publishing for Earth Sciences.