SLE: Karl Marx
SLE - Spring 2013 - Instructor: Watkins, G.
Selected reference resources:
- Critical Companion to Contemporary Marxism (SSRC)
- Dictionary of Marxist Thought
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Encyclopedic Dictionary of Marxism, Socialism and Communism
- Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels: An Analytical Bibliography
- Marx-Engels Dictionary
- Marx and Engels, a Conceptual Concordance
- Marx and the Meaning of Capitalism: Introduction and Analyses (SSRC)
Suggested subject terms:
- Dialectical materialism
- Labor theory of value
- Marx, Karl, 1818-1883
- Marxian economics
- Marxist criticism
- Philosophy, Marxist
- JSTOR. Provides image and full-text online access to back issues of selected scholarly journals in history, economics, political science, demography, mathematics and other fields of the humanities and social sciences.
- Philosopher's Index. Provides informative, author-written abstracts covering scholarly research in all areas of philosophy.
- Project Muse. Features a collection of online scholarly journals that focuses on the humanities, social sciences, and mathematics.
- Marxists Internet Archive. "The MIA aims to maintain an archive of any and all writings which are Marxist or relevant to the understanding of Marxism and can be lawfully published."