Table of Contents
Literature review guidebooks
Doing a literature search : a comprehensive guide for the social sciences
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research / Jeffrey Katzer, Kenneth H. Cook, Wayne W. Crouch.
4th ed. Boston, Mass. : McGraw-Hill, c1998.
Green Library » Stacks » H62 .K378 1998
Blackwell companions to sociology - series
General books on various topics in sociology.
American journal of sociology (RSS feed)
Sorry, there was an error with the RSS feed.
American sociological review (RSS feed of current issue)
- Segregation in Civic Life: Ethnic Sorting and Mixing across Voluntary Associations
- Trust Thy Crooked Neighbor: Multiplexity in Chicago Organized Crime Networks
- Nonmarital First Births, Marriage, and Income Inequality
- The Class Pay Gap in Higher Professional and Managerial Occupations
- The Causes of Fraud in the Financial Crisis of 2007 to 2009: Evidence from the Mortgage-Backed Securities Industry
- Money, Work, and Marital Stability: Assessing Change in the Gendered Determinants of Divorce
- Migrant Transnational Participation: How Citizen Inclusion and Government Engagement Matter for Local Democratic Development in Mexico
- Manufacturing Gender Inequality in the New Economy: High School Training for Work in Blue-Collar Communities
- Modeling Dynamic Identities and Uncertainty in Social Interactions: Bayesian Affect Control Theory
- American Sociological Association
- Asia-Pacific Sociological Association
- Association of Black Sociologists
- European Sociological Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- International Sociological Association
- Pacific Sociological Association
- The Population Association of America
- Sociologists Without Borders