Table of Contents
Literature review guidebooks
Doing a literature search : a comprehensive guide for the social sciences
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research / Jeffrey Katzer, Kenneth H. Cook, Wayne W. Crouch.
4th ed. Boston, Mass. : McGraw-Hill, c1998.
Green Library » Stacks » H62 .K378 1998
Blackwell companions to sociology - series
General books on various topics in sociology.
American journal of sociology (RSS feed)
Sorry, there was an error with the RSS feed.
American sociological review (RSS feed of current issue)
- World Polity Matters: Another Look at the Rise of the Nation-State across the World, 1816 to 2001
- Money Supply, Class Power, and Inflation: Monetarism Reassessed
- Inequality in Childrens Contexts: Income Segregation of Households with and without Children
- Rent Seeking and the Transformation of Employment Relationships: The Effect of Corporate Restructuring on Wage Patterns, Determinants, and Inequality
- Millionaire Migration and Taxation of the Elite: Evidence from Administrative Data
- Why Is There No Labor Party in the United States? Political Articulation and the Canadian Comparison, 1932 to 1948
- Saving Children, Controlling Families: Punishment, Redistribution, and Child Protection
- Tactical Innovation in Social Movements: The Effects of Peripheral and Multi-Issue Protest
- Still No Robust Evidence for World Polity Theory
- American Sociological Association
- Asia-Pacific Sociological Association
- Association of Black Sociologists
- European Sociological Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- International Sociological Association
- Pacific Sociological Association
- The Population Association of America
- Sociologists Without Borders