Table of Contents
Literature review guidebooks
Doing a literature search : a comprehensive guide for the social sciences
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research / Jeffrey Katzer, Kenneth H. Cook, Wayne W. Crouch.
4th ed. Boston, Mass. : McGraw-Hill, c1998.
Green Library » Stacks » H62 .K378 1998
Blackwell companions to sociology - series
General books on various topics in sociology.
American journal of sociology (RSS feed)
Sorry, there was an error with the RSS feed.
American sociological review (RSS feed of current issue)
- The Great and the Small: The Impact of Collective Action on the Evolution of Board Interlocks after the Panic of 1907
- The Theory of Legal Cynicism and Sunni Insurgent Violence in Post-Invasion Iraq
- Immigration and Welfare Support in Germany
- What Does It Mean to Span Cultural Boundaries? Variety and Atypicality in Cultural Consumption
- Penalized or Protected? Gender and the Consequences of Nonstandard and Mismatched Employment Histories
- Through the Contested Terrain: Implementation of Downsizing Announcements by Large U.S. Firms, 1984 to 2005
- Explaining the Gaps in White, Black, and Hispanic Violence since 1990: Accounting for Immigration, Incarceration, and Inequality
- Ripples of Fear: The Diffusion of a Bank Panic
- American Sociological Association
- Asia-Pacific Sociological Association
- Association of Black Sociologists
- European Sociological Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- International Sociological Association
- Pacific Sociological Association
- The Population Association of America
- Sociologists Without Borders