Stanford University Human Resources launches new website
"After months of gathering input and planning, University Human Resources (UHR) has launched its new website, which includes a completely new look and feel, a host of new features, and repackaging of information about UHR’s programs, departments, and services.
New features include:
- Landing pages for faculty, staff, retirees, postdocs, and people managers to have key information related to your affiliation in one place
- An online calendar of all events, training, activities, and workshops for employees was created so you can see employee-related events at a glance, share event information with others, and even print the calendar if desired
- A new listing of Stanford Sweeteners—all the reasons why it’s so “sweet” to work at Stanford—is on the site, with information about employee discounts, fun things to do on campus, and useful services you may not already know about
- Visitors to the site can vote on topics presented in a new Quick Poll on the home page
- The UHR Newsroom contains recent and archived articles, Stanford Employee Insider and Stanford Retiree Insider newsletters, YouTube videos, a link to UHR’s Twitter feed, and a form to nominate an employee to be featured in the Cardinal Careers columns that frequently appear in the Stanford Employee Insider."