Welcome to Summer! Early registration for Summer Quarter HIP classes is now available for those of you who participated in a Spring Quarter HIP class.
University Employees: Please complete your SHALA before registering for Summer classes to receive the $20 BeWell incentive price for fitness classes. Go to http://bewell.stanford.edu.
New Healthy Living Classes
(BeWell Employee Incentive Program - All Healthy Living classes qualify for a BeWell Healthy Living Berry. If you have completed one of our Healthy Living classes your berry will be activated at the end of the quarter.)
- Back Relief Top to Bottom Plus - Foundations Intensive: Monday - Thursday, 7/8-7/11, Time: 12:00-1:00 pm and Saturday afternoon 7/13, Time: 1:30-4:30 pm
- Back, Shoulder and Neck Relief for Expectant Parents, New Parents & Grandparents: Mondays, 7/15-8/5, Time: 12:00-1:00 pm
- Healthy Kitchen: Healthy Snacks: Classroom: Tuesday, 7/16, Time: 1:30-2:30 pm, and Kitchen: Wednesday, 7/24, Time: 1:30-2:45 pm
- Lifestyle Changes: Reversing Diabetes and Heart Disease with Drs. Dean Ornish and Ann Lindsay: Thursday, 9/12, Time: 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Please Help Yourself!: Thursdays, 8/1-8/15, Time: 12:00-1:00 pm
- Pre-Diabetes…a Wake up Call: What To Do About Elevated Blood Sugars: Thursdays, 8/22-9/5, Time: 12:30-1:30 pm
- Skill Building for Crucial Conversations: Monday - Thursday, 7/15-7/18, Time: 11:30 am-1:00 pm
- Social Graces vs. Social Media with Dr. Linda Clever: Wednesday, 7/24, Time: 5:45 am-7:00 pm
- Strengthen your Roots - Forget the Armor: Using Decision and Conflict Tools for Reduced Stress: Wednesday, 7/10, 9:00 am-5:00 pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Test Your Eye-Q: Monday, 8/19, Time: 12:00pm-1:00 pm
- Transforming Stress, Transforming Lives with Inner Balance: Thursday, 8/29 Time: 1:30-5:00 pm
- The Art of Wellbeing: Coming Back to Your Senses: 6/27, 7/18, and 8/1. Time: 5:30-7:00 pm
STAP Funds: Most of HIP’s Healthy Living classes are approved for STAP funds. When registering for a STAP approved Healthy Living class, you will see a USE STAP button next to the class on the Registration Payment page. Click the button if you want your STAP funds to pay for the class.
To register, go to the HIP website http://hip.stanford.edu. Click on the link Search or Register for HIP Classes (next to the picture of the schedule). This link will take you to the HIP Class Schedule and Registration webpage.
For more information about the BeWell Employee Incentive Program and taking the SHALA visit http://bewell.stanford.edu . Click the BeWell@Stanford Employee Incentive Program icon.
For questions about HIP class offerings, contact Sharon Pollio, HIP Administrative Associate, Phone: (650) 723-9649, Email: email@example.com