Did you know that you can use the Stanford Digital Repository self-deposit tool to build digital collections that are discoverable in SearchWorks? Have you ever met a SUL patron interested in depositing or accessing content preserved in SDR? Come hear how SUL staff and others around campus are using the system to build digital library collections efficiently and effectively.
Presenters are Hannah Frost, Daniel Hartwig, Amy Hodge, Sarah Lester, and Stella Ota.
At the end of this session you will know:
- who can use SDR Self Deposit
- how it relates to other existing SUL digital content systems, tools and workflows
- what content is appropriate for Self Deposit
- who to contact regarding the SDR
- how to find SDR content in SearchWorks
This presentation will benefit public services staff in addition to selectors and subject specialists in the humanities, social sciences, and the sciences.
Sign-ups are now available for the September Concierge Sessions; reserve your spot today!
All sessions will take place in the IC Classroom at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, September 10, 2-3pm
- Thursday, September 12, 2-3pm
- Friday, September 13, 10-11pm
"Library Concierge Project (LCP)", https://coursework.stanford.edu/portal/site/LibraryConciergeProject