Stanford parking permits expire on Aug. 31; consider Commute Club rewards for 2013-14
Stanford academic year parking permits will expire on Aug. 31, 2013. Vehicles parked on Stanford’s main campus without the required permit will be subject to citation as of Sept. 1, 2013.
Before you purchase a parking permit, consider joining the Commute Club:
- Receive up to $300 per year in Clean Air Cash or Carpool Credit along with other rewards if you are an eligible commuter who doesn’t drive alone to Stanford’s main campus.
- Receive an additional bonus of $100, $75, $50, or $25 by participating in our Permit Non-Renewal Promotion.
- Request a free transit and/or bicycle commute plan and check out our permit cost savings table if you were to buy eight daily permits per month instead of a long-term permit.
Please let us know if we can help you save by switching to sustainable transportation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a better commute!
If you need to purchase a parking permit, avoid a trip to Parking & Transportation Services and the long lines associated with the new academic year by ordering online:
- We recommend that you order online by Wednesday, Aug. 21, and request "U.S. Mail" delivery (allow 7 to 10 days). If you are unable or do not wish to apply online, please visit our website for other options.
- After Aug. 21, you will still be able to purchase a permit, but the permit might not arrive by mail before Sept. 1. We still recommend ordering online, which provides faster service through Will Call/Pick Up at our office and another option for your convenience in September.
- Commuting students: Please note that you cannot order a permit online or in person until our system is updated with your fall registration.
- New Hoover Pavilion Garage parking option. Hoover Pavilion Garage (Parking Structure 9) is expected to open on Sept. 2 at 211 Quarry Road. Commuters are encouraged to consider it as a new parking option, which includes ‘C’ permit parking. When it opens, Stanford’s free Marguerite shuttle will provide service between Hoover Garage and Stanford Medical Center via a revised Line MC route and a new Hoover Express (Line H) route.
Our office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except university holidays. For more information, visit us at transportation.stanford.edu or contact us at 650.723.9362 or email@example.com.