2015 Caltrain Go Pass distribution
On Wednesday, December 3, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Stanford Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS) will be distributing the 2015 Caltrain GO Pass at the Information Center Classroom in the Cecil H. Green Library and on Friday, December 5, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Redwood City at the Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center (450 Broadway). (Your university ID or library access card is required.)
There is no grace period. The 2014 pass will not be valid after Dec. 31, 2014. Riders must have the new 2015 Go Pass as of Jan. 1, 2015.
2015 VTA Eco Pass will not be available at distribution events, as it is transitioning to a Clipper card format. The 2014 Eco Pass sticker will be valid through Jan. 31, 2015.
Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS) office:
- Passes are available beginning Dec. 1
- Eligible employees must bring their own university or hospital ID
- P&TS is located at 340 Bonair Siding
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., except holidays, and except Dec. 12, when the office has reduced hours of 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- P&TS will be closed for winter break from Dec. 22 through Jan. 2.
For more information about the Caltrain Go Pass, VTA Eco Pass, or other Parking and Transportation News, please see their website.