At Stanford Libraries, my primary role is to develop digital library services and products that support Stanford Engineering. I coordinate with Stanford Engineering faculty, staff, and students to test and promote digital library services and products. I also serve as a liaison between the Terman Engineering Library and Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) to ensure the implementation of library technologies that address the research and learning needs of Stanford Engineering.
- User Experience Certificate, Speciality in Interaction Design, Nielsen Norman Group
- MLIS, Library and Information Science, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- BS, Biology, California State University, Fresno
- "Is your library website beautiful?" Designing for Digital, March 5th, 2019
- “Supporting the Changing Research Practices of Civil and Environmental Engineering Scholars”, ITHAKA S+R, January 16th, 2019
- “Beyond Satisfaction: Investigating Patron Use of Reference Information”, Internet Reference Services Quarterly, April 14th, 2017, 1-24