- I'm a reference librarian at Green Library's Information Center. I teach library workshops and provide research support for students in the Program in Writing and Rhetoric (PWR) and other undergraduate programs.
- I provide circulation and reference assistance at Bowes Art & Architecture Library and Cubberley Education Library.
- In Special Collections, I process Hebrew, Yiddish and other archival materials.
|UAR 43||Summer/Fall 2019||Leland Scholars Program|
- MLIS, San Jose State University
- BA, Linguistics, University of Minnesota
Member, Association of Jewish Libraries
Levia, A.M. (presenter), "The Lahiton/Cinema World Image Collection at Stanford University Libraries." Association of Jewish Libraries Conference, Charleston, SC. June, 2016.
Levia, A.M. (presenter, with David Hirsch), "Jewish cookbooks sliced two ways: Applying text mining tools to Jewish community cookbooks." Assocation of Jewish Libraries Conference, Las Vegas, NV. June, 2014.
Levia, A. M. (presenter, with Zachary M. Baker), "From the sewers of Tel Aviv to the National Water Carrier: Collections on pre-State and early Israeli development at Stanford University Libraries." Association of Jewish Libraries Conference, Montreal. June, 2011.
Levia, A.M. (presenter), "A Guided tour of the Eisig Silberschlag Papers." Association of Jewish Libraries Conference, Chicago. June, 2009. Podcast available at http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Resources/Podcast.aspx