- I'm a reference librarian at Green Library's Information Center. I teach library workshops and provide research support for students in the Program in Writing and Rhetoric (PWR) and other undergraduate programs.
- I serve as the librarian and select materials in all media for the Department of Linguistics.
- I select materials in German relating to Art & Architecture.
- In Stanford Libraries' Department of Special Collections, I process Hebrew, Yiddish and other archival materials.
- MLIS, San Jose State University
- BA, Linguistics, University of Minnesota
California Consortium of Library Instruction (CCLI) conference steering committee
Association of Jewish Libraries
Levia, A.M. (presenter), "The Lahiton/Cinema World Image Collection at Stanford University Libraries." Association of Jewish Libraries Conference, Charleston, SC. June, 2016.
Levia, A.M. (presenter, with David Hirsch), "Jewish cookbooks sliced two ways: Applying text mining tools to Jewish community cookbooks." Assocation of Jewish Libraries Conference, Las Vegas, NV. June, 2014.
Levia, A. M. (presenter, with Zachary M. Baker), "From the sewers of Tel Aviv to the National Water Carrier: Collections on pre-State and early Israeli development at Stanford University Libraries." Association of Jewish Libraries Conference, Montreal. June, 2011.
Levia, A.M. (presenter), "A Guided tour of the Eisig Silberschlag Papers." Association of Jewish Libraries Conference, Chicago. June, 2009. Podcast available at http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Resources/Podcast.aspx