I want to deposit ...
The scope of the SDR is broad: We accept a wide variety of content types, without limitation on file formats, deposited as "one-offs" or in large collections. Interested in depositing your content, but not sure how to get started? This page outlines the options.
Use SDR Online Deposit to deposit:
Any scholarly content that can be readily uploaded and downloaded using a web browser, such as:
- publications: articles, working papers, pre-prints, etc.
- technical reports
- conference materials: slides, posters, etc.
- research data: spreadsheets, images, video, etc.
- student work: honors theses, class research projects
- archival records: documents, event recordings, oral histories
Use the eDissertation/eThesis Center to deposit:
- a dissertation required for a Ph.D., J.S.D., or D.M.A. program degree
- a thesis required for the School of Engineering
Contact the SDR Team to deposit:
- large research data sets (10 GB or more)
- large collections (of many files, of big files, or both) to be handled in bulk
- other types of content unlike those listed above