Status message

The Stanford Libraries website and associated services, including SearchWorks, will be down from 10 PM Saturday, 11/28 through the morning of Sunday, 11/29 to accommodate UIT Data Center outages. More information is available.


Site-licensed by the Science Library

The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.

To use licensed resources from off-campus, you should do two things.

  1. Set up your browser so that you are prompted to enter a SUNet ID when trying to use Stanford licensed content. Please see SUL’s Connecting from off-campus.
  2. Journals: browse chemistry and chemical engineering journal list, or search the library catalog, SearchWorks, the SUL eJournals page, or a Find it @ Stanford button in database search results. There are often prefixes and suffixes added to the URL for a journal that contain subscription information.

Computer clusters