What is available?
We have a campus-wide site licence that includes all current students, faculty, and staff at Stanford. This agreement includes the desktop version of ChemOffice Professional (PC) and ChemDraw Professional (Mac). Our agreement includes the PerkinElmer Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a cloud-based electronic notebook, ChemDraw Cloud, and access to the personal edition of ChemACX, a supplier catalog with over 10 million compounds that is available on the web. ChemDraw can be used for searching SciFinder and Reaxys. Mnova ChemDraw Edition is also included with ChemOffice Professional. Learn more about what's new.
After installing the software on a personal computer, users do not need to be connected to the network to use it. The software is also loaded on the cluster computers located in libraries, dorms, and computing clusters. The current license agreement expires December 30, 2021.
There are two different registration systems and accounts associated with our site license. Use FireFox or Internet Explorer.
Download desktop software and get license key
When registering, please use your Stanford email address. Valid email addresses domains are:
ChemOffice Professional/ChemDraw Professional - Version 17 and Version 18
- Register on the new website hosting version 17 and version 18.
- After confirming registration of your new account by email, use Password Finder to create a password.
- Login to your account on the PerkinElmer Download Center website.
- Links for downloading V. 17 and V. 18 of the software are displayed on the home page.
- To get an activation code (license key), click on Order History located on the left side of the page.
ChemOffice Professional/ChemDraw Professional - Version 16
Cloud-based software and supplier database on the web
Signals Notebook Individual Edition and ChemDraw Cloud (ChemDraw JS) are included in our ChemOffice Professional campus-wide site license. The ChemACX supplier catalog, a database that is searchable via the web, is also included in our site license. To use these services, please see instructions below.
- Using FireFox, register to use cloud-based software.
If you get an error message when trying to login, click on the registration link above to reconfirm your affiliation. To use the ChemACX supplier catalog, you must login to the CambridgeSoft website first.