Our site license for ChemOffice Professional entitles Stanford students, faculty, and staff free access to the ChemDraw for iPad app that is called CDSL mobile (ChemDraw for Site-Licensed users). To get a copy of the CSDL app, please see instructions below or view step-by-step video: CDSL Registration and Activation The Chem3D app for IOS is available for free in iTunes. Note: The CDSL app is only supported on version 7 or higher.
- Creating an Account
- a. On your iPad, please navigate to this URL and click on the "New User" link at the bottom of the page.
- b. Fill in the required fields. In the email address field, please enter your organization-provided email address.
- c. When you click "Register" you will receive and email with a link to enroll your iPad. Be sure to access the link strictly from your iPad, not your PC.
- Enrolling your device
- a. On your iPad, using the Safari browser, open the validation email and tap the enrollment link in the email.
- b. Enter your credentials that you created in step 1 above and tap "Next".
- c. Confirm your device details and tap "Next".
- c. You will now be prompted to install the App Catalog, which is a profile with a short cut to the PerkinElmer App Catalog URL. Once the profile is installed, an App Catalog icon will appear on your home screen.
- Installing the CDSL app
- a. Open the App Catalog by tapping on the icon. This launches Safari and opens the URL that points to the Catalog.
- b. Tap the "Free" button next to the CDSL icon.
- c. Once the installation is complete, return to the App Catalog and tap the "Activate" button.
- Launch the app
- a. Enter the Group ID as: “188” and the user credentials you created in step 1.
- b. Tap "Log In".
FAQs: Choose ChemDraw as the product and iOS as the operating system.
Forgotten Password: If you have successfully created an account and have forgotten your password, click on Forgot Password to change your PerkinElmer App Catalog password.