Green is Stanford University's main research library, and has collections in the humanities, social sciences, area studies, and interdisciplinary areas.
Technology support, East Asia Library, SUL technical services departments, and 24-hour study locations.
Infrequently-used books & journals from campus libraries. Visit in person, or page materials for delivery to another campus library.
Off-campus holdings at SAL3 are delivered to campus libraries by requests made in SearchWorks.
Off-campus holdings can be paged for delivery to campus libraries.
- Lacuna @ Dartmouth | March 11, 2016
- Zombie Battle & PWR office hours in Green Library | April 3, 2015
- ALERT 747 exhibit in Green Library | February 4, 2015
- Materials in SUL related to today's Charlie Hebdo tragedy in France | January 7, 2015
- More NYTimes.com passes now available! | September 26, 2014