Green is Stanford University's main research library, and has collections in the humanities, social sciences, area studies, and interdisciplinary areas.
- A call to action: ensuring access and availability of government data and publications | December 19, 2016
- Did you hear?? Gear Up is Near! This Friday, 10/21 1pm-6pm! | October 18, 2016
- Govdocs are hard, mkay? | February 2, 2016
- Get Government Information! | December 17, 2015
- What do poetry and government information have in common? | April 16, 2015
Reports and documents from 1855 to 1893 on topics such as land use, natural resource management, health and welfare, transportation, and finance.
The collection includes 138 digitized journal issues (1972-2002) documenting the emergence of the government documents specialization within the field of librarianship.