- SDR Deposit of the Week: Ferguson Grand Jury, 100 years of INS annual reports, and the historic Moynihan Report | March 1, 2015
- The Official Senate CIA Torture Report | December 11, 2014
- Research data lost to the sands of time | April 9, 2014
- Trial database access: VoxGov public domain + social media search engine | March 14, 2014
- Enigma statistical data mining tool now available to Stanford community | June 25, 2013
Reports and documents from 1855 to 1893 on topics such as land use, natural resource management, health and welfare, transportation, and finance.
The collection includes 138 digitized journal issues (1972-2002) documenting the emergence of the government documents specialization within the field of librarianship.