Music Library information including contacts, access, hours, transit, driving and parking.
- Rare Haydn materials in the Stanford Libraries: a summary | January 26, 2015
- Haydn and the challenge of the baryton | October 21, 2014
- Haydn, Pleyel, and the complete string quartets | October 14, 2014
- Masterclass Media Foundation Videos | October 6, 2014
- New collections available at the Archive of Recorded Sound | April 28, 2014
The Heifetz Collection features recordings by the violinist and a rare unpublished recording by Leopold Auer.
The Menuhin Collection contains many test pressings of Menuhin's performances as a violin soloist.
The Kronos Quartet has donated part of its collection of chamber music to the Music Library.
From 1981 to 2004, The Women's Philharmonic was a San Francisco-based professional orchestra dedicated to the promotion of women composers, conductors, and performers.
The Schmidt Collection contains primarily photocopies of original and transcribed music for lute gathered from a variety of libraries and archival
The collection includes over 100 music manuscripts by Spanish composer Julio de Osma.
Lucie King Harris, born in Sonoma in 1883, was an arts patron, a philanthropist, and an ardent horsewoman.
The William C. Lynch Dennis Brain Collection principally consists of commercial and unpublished recordings of the world renowned British horn player, Dennis Brain (1921-1957).
Denis Condon (1933-2012) trained at the Sydney Conservatory and became a music teacher and educator.