Music Library information including contacts, access, hours, transit, driving and parking.
- The ARS welcomes Erin Hurley | August 11, 2016
- A small remembrance of Duke Ellington | January 26, 2016
- Art of Jazz | March 31, 2015
- New collections available at the Archive of Recorded Sound | April 28, 2014
- Grover Sales Collection at Stanford in Washington | April 10, 2014
Recordings of live performances throughout the history of this enduring American cultural institution.
Bob Arnold was a popular music historian and collector in Albany, California.
Riverwalk Jazz: Live At The Landing educated and entertained public radio listeners with a program devoted to celebrating traditional jazz and popular music of the pre-war era.
The Happy Jazz Band was formed in 1962 by Jim Cullum with his son, Jim Cullum, Jr. in San Antonio, Texas.
Open reel tape recordings of the “Annals of Jazz” radio program produced and hosted by historian and educator Richard Hadlock, broadcast on KCSM, San Mateo between 1982 and 1991.
The Ken Ackerman Collection consists of broadcast recordings of live jazz performances from the 1950s and 60s, captured at various clubs in San Francisco, particularly Club Hangover.