The David Rumsey Map Center enables and promotes interdisciplinary scholarship through the use of cartographic information in all forms—from paper
- The William Smith Map in a Finnish Newspaper | December 2, 2015
- Maps from Rebecca Solnit’s Infinite City: A San Francisco Atlas | May 24, 2015
- John Casper Branner's Map of Brazil: Original or Facsimile? | April 24, 2015
- The Stanford Geological Survey Exhibit at Branner Library | April 16, 2015
- William Smith Map Displayed at Branner Earth Sciences Library, March 26 to April 2, 2015 | March 26, 2015
Antiquarian maps from all over the world.
18th and 19th century North and South American cartographic materials
Antiquarian maps of Africa from the collections of the late Dr. Oscar I. Norwich and the Stanford University Libraries.
450 maps and 50 field notebooks survey and map parts of California, Nevada, and Utah.