Music Library information including contacts, access, hours, transit, driving and parking.
- Theremin at Stanford | February 5, 2015
- Haydn and the challenge of the baryton | October 21, 2014
- A new violin reference source | July 29, 2014
- William C. Lynch Dennis Brain Collection | December 6, 2013
- Musical Acoustics Research Library Records digitized | April 17, 2013
The MARL collection consisting of nearly 60 linear feet of materials is dedicated to the study of all aspects of musical acoustics.
The William C. Lynch Dennis Brain Collection principally consists of commercial and unpublished recordings of the world renowned British horn player, Dennis Brain (1921-1957).
Denis Condon (1933-2012) trained at the Sydney Conservatory and became a music teacher and educator.