Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- These canned foods are the worst for BPA
- Test suggests North Carolina police target black drivers
- Fly eyes show how to improve retinal implants
- California just hit the water jackpot, but is it drinkable?
- Why revenge makes you feel a lot of feelings
- Squishy motor lets soft robots crawl over rocks
- US Census may have missed 400,000 Hispanic kids
- Do state judges represent you? Check out the map
- Here’s how bumble bees pick the healthiest pollen
- Why this ‘spider cam’ is flying over farms
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.