Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Have humans evolved to hunt social status?
- Ecstasy prices reveal its path from city to city
- Early menopause is more than annoying
- Fungus makes mosquitoes more apt to spread malaria
- Alternatively certified teachers more likely to bail
- News portrayal of veterans less bleak than feared
- Meditation calms, even if you’re not mindful
- Preschool teachers keep closer eye on black boys
- This crystal heals itself after cracking in two
- 28 years of penguin data show natural selection at work
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.