Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Is this molecule an antidote for carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Neonic coatings on seeds hurt bugs that eat pests
- Why schools are an ideal place to teach self-control
- Do greenhouse gases explain canyons on Mars?
- Here are baseball’s best hitters when nothing’s at stake
- Neolithic crops in Fertile Crescent weren’t just cereals
- Clam shells are like tree rings for the ocean
- Team gets first glimpse of water passing protons
- Americans are closer to gun violence than they think
- 7 cheap moisturizers can prevent eczema in babies
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.