Knight, Stegner, CASBS, and Stanford Humanities Center Fellows are entitled to Fellow Campus ID Cards, issued by the Campus ID Card Office. These cards provide library access and borrowing privileges. CASBS Fellows should contact their department library for a special paging service to have library items retrieved from the stacks.
- No limit to the number of books that may be checked out
- Media & Microtext items may be checked for seven days, with no online renewals
- Direct remote borrowing from UC Berkeley (RLCP), onsite library privileges at UC Berkeley and other institutions (RSP, ShaRes), and Interlibrary Borrowing (delivery of articles and books from other university libraries) available
- No Proxy SUL Card
- Spouse/domestic partners of Fellows are eligible for a Courtesy Campus ID Card
- May apply for a locker in Green Library
- May use Campus ID Card for copy/print