Access policies described here apply to the Stanford University Libraries. Coordinate libraries (e.g., Business, Law, Hoover, Medical) and department libraries (Classics, Philosophy) may have separate access requirements and borrowing policies; consult them directly for information about using their facilities and resources.
- No limit to the number of books that may be checked out
- Media & Microtext items (up to three) may be borrowed for three days, with no renewals
- Interlibrary Borrowing privileges (online delivery of articles and books from other university libraries)
- Direct remote borrowing from UC Berkeley (RLCP), as well as onsite library borrowing privileges at UC Berkeley and other institutions (RSP, ShaRes)
- Eligible for a locker in Green Library
- Off-campus access to SUL-restricted electronic library resources