Research Library Cooperative Program
Winter Closure December 23, 2017-January 07, 2018
2017 RLCP final shipment schedule:
- 2:00 p.m. Thursday, December 21, 2017 shipment sent to UC Berkeley of returned and requested loans
- 11:00 a.m. Friday, December 22, 2017, final shipment from UC Berkeley of Stanford requested loans
UC Berkeley will supply Stanford article requests submitted through December 19, 2017. Green Library and UC Berkeley libraries will be open limited hours during winter closure. Return RLCP materials to the Green Library main circulation desk. Request a return receipt. Do not return books to branch libraries or campus libraries bookdrops.
Stanford RLCP wishes everyone a restful winter break.
The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) affords both on-site and interlibrary borrowing privileges between Stanford University, University of California at Berkeley, and the University of Texas at Austin.
Who is eligible?
RLCP is only for faculty, academic staff and currently registered graduate students. Visiting Scholars, undergraduates, and staff may use alternative interlibrary services offered at their home library.
RLCP loans have priority processing by the lending library and longer loan periods. Stanford and UC Berkeley researchers have a library account at each other's universities to view and renew materials they have borrowed.
Quick links to request forms
Please note: Some of the request procedures have been changed. You may need to update your bookmarks.
- Request UC Berkeley and UT Austin materials through Stanford Interlibrary borrowing.
UC Berkeley researchers
- Request books from Stanford.
- Request articles and book chapters from Stanford.
- Request UT Austin materials through UC Berkeley Interlibrary borrowing.
UT Austin researchers
- Request materials from UC Berkeley and Stanford through UT Austin Interlibrary borrowing.