The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) coordinates shared onsite and remote borrowing privileges between participating libraries: the University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
Winter closure: December 19, 2015-January 3, 2016. You may submit RLCP requests during winter closure; however, requests and renewals will be processed beginning on Monday, January 4, 2016. The last shipment between Stanford University and UC Berkeley is Thursday, December 17, 2015. Shipments resume Monday, January 04, 2016. If you return RLCP materials during the closure, get a return receipt at the Green Circulation Desk.
Stanford RLCP and Interlibrary Services wishes everyone a restful winter break.
Borrowing from Stanford
Check your home catalog first. You cannot request materials that are available at your home institution. Find materials to borrow in Stanford's catalog, SearchWorks. The Green Library Information Center (650.725.1064) can also help you locate materials. Be sure to review on-site access and borrowing policies before visiting the libraries of RLCP resource-sharing partners.
UC Berkeley Researchers:
1. Complete a RLCP Borrowing Request Form for each book or photocopy you'd like to request.
2. If an item is checked out, you can send a recall request to email@example.com.
3. Articles will be delivered to you electronically. You will receive email instructions that explain how to download your requests. Books and other hard copy materials will be delivered to your library in about a week.
UT Austin Researchers:
1. Request from Stanford via UT Austin Interlibrary Borrowing.
2. Articles will be delivered to you electronically. You will receive email instructions that explain how to download your requests. Books and other hard copy materials will be delivered to your library in about two weeks.