The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) coordinates shared onsite and remote borrowing privileges between participating libraries: the University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
Borrowing from UT Austin
- Check your home catalog first. You cannot request materials that are available at your home institution.
- Check the UT Austin catalog. The Reference and Information Services Department (512.495.4250) can also help locate materials.
- Apply for a UT Austin RLCP card. It normally takes one or two working days to validate your card. You can apply online or in person at Doe Library (UC Berkeley) or Green Library (Stanford).
- Complete a RLCP Borrowing Request Form for each book or photocopy you'd like to request.
- If an item is checked out, you can send a recall request to to email@example.com.
- Articles will be delivered to you electronically. You will receive email instructions that explain how to download your requests. Books and other hard copy materials will be delivered to your home library in about a week.