The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) coordinates shared onsite and remote borrowing privileges between participating libraries: the University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
Borrowing from UT Austin
- Check your home catalog first. You cannot request materials that are available at your home institution.
- Stanford researchers: Request UT Austin resources via SUL Interlibrary Borrowing.
- UC Berkeley researchers: Request UT Austin materials via UCB ILB.
- Submit one interlibrary borrowing request for each article or loan.
- Articles will be delivered to you electronically. You will receive email instructions that explain how to download your requests. Books and other hard copy materials will be delivered to your library in about two weeks.
- Stanford and Berkeley patrons: Review on-site access and borrowing policies to prepare for your visit to UT Austin Libraries.