Art & Architecture Library
WE'RE (STILL) MOVING!!
BUT OUR TEMPORARY CLOSURE DATES HAVE CHANGED -- NOW JULY 25 - SEPT. 9
On Friday, July 24th, at 5:00 PM, the Art & Architecture Library will temporarily close as it begins the relocation process to its new home in the heart of the McMurtry Art & Art History Building. The Art & Architecture Library will reopen on Thursday, Sept. 10th. We apologize for any inconvenience this closure may cause.
- The collection will not be accessible from July 25th through Sept. 9th.
- Materials may not be viewed onsite, checked out, or paged to another campus library as they will either be in transit between locations or in the process of being reshelved.
- Any Art materials needed over the summer should be checked out prior to July 25th.
- Please submit an Interlibrary Borrowing request to obtain material not available from the Art & Architecture Library due to the closure.
- RLCP elgible patrons should continue to borrow UC Berkeley Doe and Moffitt materials via RLCP (step 2 on the ILB site).
- Please do not request UC Berkeley Art History/Classics Library materials via RLCP, as those collections do not circulate. Please submit requests for such titles via Interlibrary Borrowing (step 3 on the ILB site).
- If the title is not at UC Berkeley, please use Interlibrary Borrowing (step 3 on the ILB site).
- As always, Art & Architecture Library materials may be returned at any Stanford library.
To contact the Art & Architecture Library staff, please email: email@example.com
Current exhibition - SHOW CLOSES JUNE 5