"What happens when the record of scholarly research published in journals, books, proceedings or other documents changes? As careful as authors, reviewers, and publishers are in the publication process, corrections, updates, errata, and even retractions and withdrawals are sometimes necessary. But how can researchers find out about these important changes?" Learn more about CrossMark. Please also see this press release: CrossRef Members add over a quarter million CrossMark records; Researchers click on CrossMark logos 50K times per month (November 13, 2013)
Terman Engineering Library
Terman Library Blog
We are pleased to announce the November 2013 digital issue of the Terman Engineering Library News.
In the news this month:
- New Resource Added – NewSpace Global
- IDC Research is Now Online
- IBIS World Forecasting
- IEEE Open Access Mega Journal
- Knovel Launches 25,000 New Interactive Tables
- New in Web of Science!
Following is a listing of new print and e-books recently added to the Terman Engineering Library collection. You can subscribe to this feed to keep up-to-date on our latest acquisitions.
- Building with earth : design and technology of a sustainable architecture / Gernot Minke.
- Urban energy systems : an integrated approach / edited by James Keirstead and Nilay Shah.
- Machine learning : a probabilistic perspective / Kevin P. Murphy.
- Key enablers for user-centric advertising across next generation networks / Jose Simoes.
- <div>Introducing particle physics : [a graphic guide] / Tom Whyntie & Oliver Pugh.</div>
- Solar photovoltaic projects in the mainstream power market / Philip Wolfe.