Janice Ross, a professor of theater and performance studies at Stanford, has studied how ballet gave voice to political protest and challenged the Soviet regime in the works of Russian choreographer Leonid Yakobson (1904-1975), particularly in his well-known Spartacus.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
- Free 2014 Caltrain Go Pass and VTA Eco Pass are now available at P&TS
- Thanksgiving holiday parking enforcement and transit service will be limited
- Zipcar and Zimride offer Thanksgiving promotions for current and new members
- Enjoy a week of free vanpooling and enter prize drawings from 511
- Participate in the 2013 Fall Promotion to enter drawings for a vacation getaway and more
Concierge 16: Michael Keller, University Librarian
November 11th & 12th
Campbell Recital Hall
Please join us for the November Concierge Session with Stanford University Librarian, Michael Keller. He will discuss his role as Library Director and how he works with the University administration on budget and policy issues for SUL.