The way you borrow from non-Stanford libraries depends on your status at Stanford, how quickly you need the item, and which library owns it. You may be able to submit your request via RLCP (fastest) or Interlibrary Borrowing.
1. Does Stanford own the item? Check SearchWorks
- Get it at Stanford. Find out how
- Continue to #2
2. Are you faculty, graduate student, or academic staff?
- Continue to #3
3. Are you faculty, student, staff, Visiting Scholar?
- Use Interlibrary Borrowing (casts the widest net)
- You are not eligible for Stanford's interlibrary services.