The way you borrow from non-Stanford libraries depends on your status at Stanford, how quickly you need the item, and which library owns it. You may be able to submit your request via RLCP (fastest) or Interlibrary Borrowing.
1. Does Stanford own the item? Check SearchWorks
- Get it at Stanford. Find out how
- Continue to #2
2. Are you faculty, graduate student, or academic staff?
3. Are you faculty, student, staff, Visiting Scholar?
- Use Interlibrary Borrowing (casts the widest net)
Please note: Stanford Interlibrary Borrowing will be closed from Sunday, July 20, 2014 - until noon on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 for a software upgrade. For urgent requests, please email your request with the full citation to firstname.lastname@example.org. RLCP requesting remains open for faculty, academic staff, and graduate students to request from UC Berkeley and UT Austin.
- You are not eligible for Stanford's interlibrary services.