Reserve a locker today
Need to place your checked-out material in temporary storage? Green Library has lockers available to store materials and keep small notebooks.
Who can reserve a locker
Stanford students, faculty, staff, fellows, and visiting scholars.
What to expect
- Locker applications are subject to review and are typically assigned within two business days.
- All library materials held in your locker must be checked out to your account.
- No food, drink, or perishable items of any kind may be left in a locker.
- Extra locks are not permitted on lockers.
- You are eligible for only one locker. Assignment of more than one lockers is not permitted.
- Please do not share your locker or give out your locker combination.
Need to cancel your locker assignment?
You may cancel your locker assignment at any time by notifying Privileges department staff. Otherwise, your locker will be automatically renewed for the duration of your current affiliation.
Privileges library staff will also check your affiliation and status on a quarterly basis.
Questions about lockers?
For any questions or concerns, please contact Privileges.