Stanford Libraries seek to provide patrons with a safe and productive environment suitable for reading, studying, and other scholarly activities. These policies support that objective. See the PDFs linked in this section for policies governing conduct, animals, and photography in library buildings, as well as guidelines for counsel and researchers seeking discovery from the Libraries, workplace and sponsored conference conduct, and the Libraries' statement on patron privacy for database access.
- Conduct policies
- Workplace and sponsored conference conduct
- Service and support animals
- Photography in library buildings
- Guidelines to attorneys and researchers seeking discovery from Stanford Libraries
- Statement on patron privacy and database access
- Takedown protocol for sensitive information in Stanford digital collections