Mendeley is a PDF and citation manager that indexes and organizes your research library into a digital bibliography. The program includes a collaboration component that allows you to share citations with other researchers. Mendeley is both a desktop application and a web-based application.
To begin, click the "join this group" button on the Stanford Mendeley Group page. The Stanford Mendeley Group account offers students, faculty, staff and researchers 100 GB of storage and the ability to create unlimited private groups with up to 100 users per group.
Documentation and tutorials:
- Mendeley Advisor of the Month: May 2018
- Finding your next job or funding opportunity has never been easier!
- Researchers’ Choice Communication Award 2018 – “Science is not finished until it’s communicated”
- Wellcome Trust Grant Funding: Applying for Investigator Awards
- Webinar: Harnessing the Potential of Open Data in Materials Science