Mendeley is a PDF and citation manager that indexes and organizes your research library into a digital bibliography. The program includes a collaboration component that allows you to share citations with other researchers. Mendeley is both a desktop application and a web-based application.
To begin, click the "join this group" button on the Stanford Mendeley Group page. The Stanford Mendeley Group account offers students, faculty, staff and researchers 25 GB of storage and the ability to create unlimited private groups with up to 25 users per group.
Documentation and tutorials:
- Mendeley Getting Started Guide
- Migrating to Mendeley from another citation management tool
- Mendeley video tutorials
- Mendeley training desk videos and screen shots
- Mendeley product updates, case studies, news
- Congratulations January Advisor of the Month!
- Academic services made easy – Mendeley integrates with Peerwith
- Mendeley Data API launched!
- "Changing the way we do research, Thirty-five at a time!" – Olayinka Fatoki on sharing Mendeley in Nigeria
- How a PhD prize is supporting chemistry’s bright young stars