Mendeley is a PDF and citation manager that indexes and organizes your research library into a digital bibliography. The program includes a collaboration component that allows you to share citations with other researchers. Mendeley is both a desktop application and a web-based application.
To begin, click the "join this group" button on the Stanford Mendeley Group page. The Stanford Mendeley Group account offers students, faculty, staff and researchers 7 GB of storage and the ability to create up to 10 private groups.
Documentation and tutorials:
- Mendeley Getting Started Guide
- Migrating to Mendeley from another citation management tool
- Mendeley video tutorials
- Mendeley Resource Center
- Mendeley training desk videos and screen shots
- Mendeley product updates, case studies, news
- Developing a Global Education Ethos: We’ve teamed up with Think Global UK Japan
- Congratulations July Advisor of the Month – Mohammed Mousa
- Maintenance Announcement – August 1st, 2015
- TEDxMRU: KNOW!
- “Mendeley accelerates our research projects!” – Dr Katja Kraemer gives us an insight into her Mendeley journey