Are you looking for help with coding, maps, or data this quarter? Maybe you have questions about Arduinos, Rapsberry Pis, or other micro-controllers and processers? Do you need to borrow workbench tools or a 3D printer? If this sounds like you, we may have just the expert you are looking for!
In an unusual year, we met virtually on December 10, 2020 (instead of at Schwab Center or Paul Brest Hall) to celebrate the past year and to honor staff who are marking employment anniversaries. Congratulations to all and many thanks for your years of service!
The Li & Ma Science Library is closed during the University’s Winter closure (December 11th 2020 – January 4th, 2021)
- Green Library will have limited open hours. Users who plan to enter Green Library must have an active Stanford ID card.
- Book Returns: Science Library book drop is temporarily closed. Please return all checked out items to the Green Library’s outdoor book-drops.
- SearchWorks will be available. Request links for recalls, paging from storage, etc. in Searchworks will be available. Paged items from storage will not be available until we re-open in January.
- Circulation and Reference Services: No items will be due during Winter Break. Recently checked out items will be due January 11, 2021 or later. Email and phone messages will be checked when staff return after Winter Break.
- Reporting e-Journal/Database Problems: If access to an e-journal or database stops working, please fill out the web form for Connection Problems.
- Software: For the software key requests, please contact Grace Baysinger.
- Interlibrary Borrowing: Forms for Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery remain available. Requests will be processed when staff return after Winter Break. Expect delays in receiving requested materials.
In its November 19th session, Stanford’s Faculty Senate approved an Open Access Policy for the university. Stanford has long been committed to openness in research and the adoption of this policy supports that goal. The policy, based on the Harvard’s Model Open Access Policy and thus in line with the polici